Pharmacovigilance at Bluemed
BLUEMED has implemented a Pharmacovigilance System, which ensures that all suspected adverse reactions resulting from the use of the medicines we are MAH are evaluated and validated and subsequently notified to the National and / or International Regulatory Authorities.
If you are aware of any suspected adverse reaction to one of the BLUEMED drugs, contact us to:
- - Contribution to the improvement of the national and European Pharmacovigilance system.
- - Development of a Proactive Pharmacovigilance attitude.
- - Collection and evaluation of all suspected adverse reactions and notification to the Regulatory Authorities in accordance with the legislation in force.
- - Contribution to the adequate monitoring of BLUEMED drug safety data, through the elaboration of Periodic Safety Update Reports.
- -Improve the information available to doctors / pharmacists and contribute to the safe and rational prescription of medicines.
BLUEMED Unipessoal Lda
Rua Poeta Adriano Correia de Oliveira, 233
4510-698 Fânzeres - Porto, Portugal
Tel: + 351-223228495
The ADRs can also be notified to the Health Authorities through the form available on the INFARMED website and sending the adverse reaction information to the following contacts:
INFARMED - National Authority of Medicines and Health Products, IP
Parque da Saúde de Lisboa - Avenida do Brasil, 53
1749-004 Lisboa - Portugal
Infarmed - Notification Portal Adverse Reactions
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6
Tel: +31(0)88 781 7108
European database for reporting reactions adverse drug reactions
Unidade Regional de Farmacovigilância do Norte
Tel: 225 513 681 - Fax 225 513 682
Unidade Regional de Farmacovigilância do Centro
Tel: 239 480 100 - Fax 239 480 117
Unidade de Farmacovigilância de Setúbal e Santarém
Tel: 217 971 340
Unidade Regional de Farmacovigilância do Sul
Tel: 217 971 340 - Fax 217 971 339